Monday, May 3, 2010

Make your own Febreze for pennies!

I LOVE Febreze! It makes your rooms smell lovely, what is not to love about that? The only thing about Febreze that I do not love is the price tag... Why pay that much when I can make it myself? Here's what you do:
4-5 Tablespoons Downey Fabric Softener(For best results I use Downey with Febreze, but feel free to try another fabric softener. I buy the Downey when it is on sale and I have a coupon to use! Plus I can use the remainder of the bottle for actual fabric softener. To make that last longer I have a trick for that too! But that is for another time!)
Spray bottle (Make sure it is nice and clean!)
Simply add the fabric softener to the bottle and fill almost all the way to the top with warm water. Shake to mix well and start spraying!

No comments:

Post a Comment